Community, Food + Dining, Life + Leisure

SolShine Café And Mountain House Yoga In Montague

For Your Health… In a historic cowtown like Montague, located 15 minutes east of Yreka, an organic vegan café and yoga studio might be the last thing you’d expect toRead More
Community, Recreation + Outdoors

Pullins Cyclery In Chico

Spin Cycle… Pullins Cyclery owner Steve O’Bryan is the first to admit, “Our bike store is funky and disorganized.” He also takes pride in the fact that his shop, aRead More
Community, Life + Leisure

Empire Recovery Center In Downtown Redding

A New Hope… According to hearsay, downtown Redding’s California Street was home to approximately 127 bars in the 1930s. With so many bars, it’s easy to imagine the percentage ofRead More
Community

Downtown Details

Downtown Details… What’s Going on in Downtown Redding? The Downtown Streets Circulation Project includes the reestablishment of the formerly abandoned Market, Butte and Yuba Streets and will include the constructionRead More

Choosing The Right Fitness/Wellness Program

Find Your Fitness… Here we are again. Another new year. More than likely, the holidays passed in a series of food, family and frantic fun. Alliteration aside, it’s time toRead More

Ninja Coalition HQ In Redding

Way of the Warrior… Anyone who’s ever watched the NBC show “American Ninja Warrior” has probably thought at one point, “That doesn’t look that tough.” And while it’s likely tougherRead More

My Town: Giving • By Joe Ayer

My Town: Giving… My wife, Kara, and I grew up in Southern California and through a series of work opportunities made our way north, landing in Redding in 2010. IRead More

January 2020 Enjoy Northern California Living — Just Breathe

Editor’s Note… After the holiday hustle, a deep breath is long overdue – let’s quiet our minds and just breathe. Now, didn’t that feel good? This issue of Enjoy illuminatesRead More
Arts + Entertainment, Community

Your 2020 Shoe Review

Shoe Shine… The right shoe can change your life. Ask Cinderella or Dorothy all about that. Putting together an exciting ensemble is a head-to-toe process. With a new year justRead More

Wearable Metallics For Holiday Cheer

All That Glitters… It’s party season! We finally get to play with the bold and glittery palettes that spend most of their time sitting untouched at the back of yourRead More
Community

Updating Shasta County’s Capitol Building Display

On Display… Randi Slaughter wants Shasta County to put its best face forward, and especially in California’s Capitol, where more than a million people a year have a chance toRead More
Community

Tobe Zane’s STOW Slip Wallet

From the Ashes… What defines us is how we rise after falling -Slip Wallet by Stow When it comes to wallets, things have changed. The bulky awkward monstrosity is a thingRead More

Tehama County Community Concert Association

Making Music… The performing arts wave hit in the 1920s, with radio, film and phonography giving millions of Americans access to professional quality shows and programs. As people’s interest inRead More

Sootheze Therapy Products In Red Bluff

Comfort Giver… In every house, at least one person has a favorite blanket or stuffed animal. There’s just something about it that brings comfort and security. They keep going backRead More

Shasta Abbey Buddhist Monastery

Mindful Serenity… A visit to Shasta Abbey on a Sunday morning is an adventure in time travel, one that takes you back to the original teachings of a religion thatRead More

Red Bluff’s Makery 1900

Make, Merry & More… In a story that should warm the hearts of high school teachers and administrators everywhere, Andrea Emerick not only completed her senior project in 2004 atRead More

North Valley Art League And Carter House Gallery

Frame Work… A yellow-striped ceramic fish, a still-life drawing, a beaded bracelet, an abstract painting, a hefty wooden bench. Art happens in lots of different ways.  North Valley Art LeagueRead More
Community

My Town – Vicki Stroud

My Town – Vicki Stroud… How do I see my town:  A SHINING COMMUNITY  Born in Phoenix, I arrived in Red Bluff as a 1-year-old child. We lived in theRead More

Garden Of Lights Coming To McConnell Arboretum November 2020

Let the be Light… Any trip to Uluru (Ayers Rock) in the Australian Outback is sure to elicit contemplation, wonder and awe. For Ken and Bobbi Hunter of Santa Ynez,Read More

Experience Bird Watching On The Pacific Flyway

Duck Duck Goose… If you’ve traveled between Highway 20 in Grass Valley and Highway 70 in Oroville by way of the Woodruff/Matthews Road exit in winter, you may have noticedRead More