Community

Celebrating our 200th Issue

Enjoy Writers, Photographers, and Staff Share Some of Their Favorite Moments… RONDA ALVEY (Editor-In-Chief):I love looking back on issues from the early days. We’ve been able to showcase beautiful photography,Read More
Community

What I Enjoy – Erin Ross (Hull)

Erin Ross (Hull) VP of Marketing & Communications Redding Chamber of commerce What do you Enjoy most about the North State? What is not to enjoy about the North State?Read More
Community

Kool to Give

Gifting to the North State with Kool April Nites… One of Redding’s largest events is in April and we’re excited to see the classic cars begin to show up allRead More
Community

Get Fired Up

Anderson Fire Department’s Historic Engines… Wayne Peabody knew two things early in life: He wanted to be a firefighter and that he was mechanically inclined. So it was a naturalRead More
Community, Recreation + Outdoors

75 Years in the Making

Redding Rodeo Set to Celebrate 75th Anniversary… Red Rock was the right bull at the right time and Lane Frost was the perfect cowboy for the situation at hand whenRead More

What I Enjoy – J. B. Stacy

J. B. StacyGeneral Manager – Red Bluff Round-Up What I enjoy most about the North State and why: I love the fact that it is small-town America, but I canRead More
Community, Education

Girl Power

Girls Inc. of the Northern Sacramento Valley… This month, Enjoy sat down with Heather Kelnhofer, executive director of the girls’ leadership program at Girls Inc. of the Northern Sacramento Valley.Read More
Community

It’s Deadline

The Making of a Magazine… It’s late afternoon, nearing deadline, in the tiny office behind Enjoy the Store. The editor-in-chief peers into the 27-inch screen of her iMac. Her rightRead More
Community

Passion and Compassion

Joanie Smith’s New Venture… When Joanie Smith and her husband moved from Oregon to Redding a few decades ago for his work promotion, they knew there would be changes. LittleRead More

Parks’ Positivity

Giving Back to the Community with Tori Parks… It’s Thanksgiving Day, the morning of the annual Turkey Trot race in Caldwell Park, and Tori Parks is scrambling around making sureRead More
Community, Life + Leisure

A Book to Love

Amber Treat’s Shop Around the Corner Books… “It was a dream. . . you think it will probably never happen, but it’s fun to think about,” says Amber Treat aboutRead More
Community

What I Enjoy – Sgt. Regan Ortega

Sgt. Regan Ortega | Redding Police Department… What do you like most about your occupation: I love my job for a number of reasons. First and foremost, the ability toRead More
Community

Something New

The Many Services of Little Red Hen… This month, Enjoy sat down with Gabrielle Green, senior human resources manager of Little Red Hen. This nonprofit organization serves children and adultsRead More

Of Greens and Gowns

Expanding the Offerings At Tierra Oaks Golf Club… The fairways at Tierra Oaks Golf Club have been filled with golfers in search of birdies since the course opened in 1993.Read More

A Seat at the Table

Jesse and Aaron Palmer’s Haven Collective… To this day, Jesse Palmer remembers how nervous he was for Haven Collective’s first wedding. He planned to arrive early, which turned out toRead More

Crown Jewel

The Kraft in Red Bluff… Real estate broker Nels Leen has been buying property and managing buildings for decades now and has a decidedly businesslike take on the ventures. “MostRead More
Community, Health + Beauty

With Gratitude

The Gratitude Center in Red Bluff… Before she became the owner of the historic downtown Red Bluff building that now houses the Gratitude Center, Jessie Woods used to climb aRead More
Community

What I Enjoy – Eric Merlo

Eric Merlo | Club Manager at NS Fit, Redding What I enjoy most about the North State: I personally love that we have four seasons here in California. I enjoyRead More
Community

Downtown Details – December 2022

Thank you for supporting downtown Redding businesses! Downtowns may occupy a small amount of space in a city, but they are economically in-demand and lucrative districts, warranting continued investment. DowntownsRead More
Community

My Town – Tyler Faires

Tyler Faires Owner – Faires Wheel Films my town: where I want to live To say I have history here is an understatement. My family’s roots were planted in ReddingRead More