Community

Restoring Tradition

Embracing the Culture with Jack Potter, Jr… Jack Potter, Jr., knows the sound of genuine laughter – the way it flows like music when it is rooted in genuine connection.Read More
Community

Native Honor

Redding Rancheria Stillwater Pow Wow… Every weekend, in one of dozens of communities scattered all over the United States and Canada, a Native tribe hosts a pow wow. During thisRead More
Community, Health + Beauty, Life + Leisure

The Power of Hope

NorCal Think Pink… Barbie may have gotten people to embrace pink this summer, but NorCal Think Pink will make sure the trend continues into the fall, with the entire monthRead More
Community, Life + Leisure

What I Enjoy – Kelley Dolling

Kelley Dolling – Client outreach at Dolling Insurance, freelance marketing and avid community lover Tell us a bit about your family. I have a fantastic husband, Travis, and three furryRead More

A Good Path

Pathways to Housing… This month, Enjoy reached out to Pathways to Housing Executive Director Lesha Schaefer to find out a bit more about their organization. ENJOY: Tell us a littleRead More
Community, Recreation + Outdoors

Happy Scrappers

Scott Valley Community Compost Program… It’s estimated that a third of the world’s food goes to waste, mostly ending up in landfills and held hostage in plastic trash bags thatRead More

A Good Move

A Few Tips to Help you Select the Right Agent… Finding the Right real estate agent is crucial to ensure a smooth and successful buying or selling experience. Here areRead More

What I Enjoy – Brian Salado

Brian Salado | Real estate broker and co-owner of The Real Estate Group… Family: Wife Dawna, son Riley and daughters Taya and Raegan What do you love most about livingRead More
Community

Food for Pets

Tehama County Community Pet Pantry… This month, Enjoy reached out to the Tehama County Community Pet Pantry Animal Care Center Manager, Christine McClintock of Tehama County Animal Services, to findRead More

Reviving Style: Remnants to Runway

Redding Upcycle Fashion Designer Julie Kong… Anderson resident Julie Kong calls her current incarnation as an upcycled fashion designer her second act, but there were hints of it at herRead More

One Pet at a Time

Shasta County Animal Shelter Raining Cats ‘N’ Dogs… We are still feeling the effects of the COVID pandemic, including in the way of overwhelmed animal shelters. When people stayed atRead More

Fins & Fur

Red Bluff Aquarium and Pets… When it comes to pet essentials, it is great to have a store that is locally owned, fully stocked and knowledgeable about all pet-related inquiries.Read More

Out of the Shelter

Tehama County Dog Adventure Program… On any given day, the Tehama County Animal Care Center hosts up to 100 animals. While life may be better for them there than inRead More

What I Enjoy – Kelly Shaw

Kelly Shaw | Veterinarian / Equine surgeon Crossroads Veterinary Clinic Where did you grow up? On a family ranch in Watsonville, where from as early as I can remember IRead More
Community

Hands that Help

PATH Tehama County Coalition… This month, Enjoy reached out to the Poor and the Homeless (PATH) Tehama County Coalition Board President E.C. Ross and Executive Director Heather Ledford to findRead More
Community

What I Enjoy – July 2023 – Bev Hudson Stupek

Bev Hudson StupekCommunity Advocate What are you passionate about? My primary passions are  travel, serving the community through Redding East Rotary, travel, supporting my health/fitness at Redding Jazzercise Center,  travel, and nurturing myRead More
Community

Stars & Stripes Forever

The Flag Center in Redding… Flag Day was established to celebrate the adoption of the Stars and Stripes. It’s a day to fly your American flags, historic or modern, withRead More

What I Enjoy – Dr. Justin Holt, O.D.

Dr. Justin Holt, O.D.Optometrist What do you enjoy most about your job? I truly love what I do. Every part of it. I love being able to help others withRead More
Community, Education

A Positive Difference

Youth Options Shasta… This month, Enjoy sat down with Jennifer Coulter, Program Director for Youth Options Shasta ENJOY: Tell us more about Youth Options Shasta. COULTER: Youth Options Shasta wasRead More
Community

Deep Roots

Western Star Lodge in Shasta… There’s a no.2 in its title, but the Western Star Lodge in Shasta is No. 1, as in the first, among Masonic lodges in theRead More